Anya for The Best Of Natural Breast


My dearest followers, another amazing woman has given me the honor and pleasure to take a fan pic for my blog. This blog is dedicated to any type of goddess with big and huge tits: girls, women, matures, chubby, BBWs, PROs and amateurs. All the other friends who decided to take a fan pic for me could be described as "BBW", a "category" (though I know this is the wrong word, of course!) widely celebrated here, and to which women like Meow, Candace, Minchie and Annie belong.
And now someone has come, to show to the world that the "slim and stacked class" has a great herald, here on my blog!

Ladies and gentlemen, let the trumpets blow, let the drums pound: Anya!!!
She is a beautiful amateur, (quite) slim and (very) stacked, with a fabulous pair of huge, heavy, soft, saggy tits. I knew her on a big tits streaming site, and since the first time I saw a video of her, I was amused by the size of her breasts and I loved her tempting, suckable nipples.
Thank you so much for your gift, Anya! Welcome @ The Best Of Natural Breast!
 
Copyright © babyyxl0ve
Proudly Powered by: Blogger